An ode to warm Nordic minimalism, the Baltic Chair + Ottoman are designed to harmonize with contemporary life. Elegant and compact, with clean, solid wood frames they impart a feeling of calm and lightness. We joined the chair s curved arms at the back to create a sculptural form that can be admired from every angle, adding chamfered edges for a supremely touchable finish. The gently sloped ottoman is the perfect companion piece, providing an ideal perch for your feet. Complete the mood - and your dream reading nook - with this graceful pair.
- Solid wood frame featuring custom bent armrests and mortise and tenon joints is crafted from walnut or ash.
- Solid ash frame is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- One piece seat and back is crafted with high resiliency medium density polyurethane foam.
- Webbed suspension system for comfort.
- Ottoman designed for use as a foot rest. Not intended for use as a standalone seat.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Our leathers have been chosen for their raw, natural beauty. They may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.