The Envoy Desk is a sleek addition to the modern workspace, combining minimalist design and mix-and-match components for a custom look that is both elegant and functional. Two surface size options, two finish choices and four leg options let you create the perfect piece to anchor your office or blend seamlessly wit h your at-home style. A subtle rounded taper on the desk edge caps off the Envoy, contemporary craftsmanship, creating a staple piece that looks great as a single desk or grouped in a series.
- Mix and match legs and top for a custom desk look.
- Tapered desk edge is solid wood.
- Desk surface is engineered wood core with real wood veneer.
- Available in 2 lengths: 50 inches and 70 inches.
- Desk has an inset metal skirt for strength and stability.
- The metal skirt is powder-coated white for the Blonde Ash tabletop and is powder-coated black for the Black Ash tabletop.
- Dowel Legs are a hybrid of solid, turned wood and powder coated steel.
- Lecture Legs are made from powder-coated steel.
- Legs have leveler feet to compensate for floor variations.
- CARB Phase II Compliant
- TSCA Title VI Compliant
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.