The Circuit Modular Series is a contemporary seating collection that brings minimalist style to spaces large or small. Circuit s three sleek components-an armless chair, corner and ottoman-feature rounded profiles, with pleasing curves that invite relaxed entertaining and interaction. Rounded, solid natural ash legs complete the look by giving each piece an airy, floating quality perfect for small spaces. Combine the components to create a custom seating configuration that suits your home or work environment-Circuit s compact footprint is particularly well suited to lobbies, breakout rooms, hallways, and urban condominiums. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Circuit Modular Series utilizes 3 different modular components - Armless, Corner & Ottoman.
- All modular components can be joined using integrated, concealed connectors on underside to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Tight seat and back.
- Upholstered with high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Cylindrical, solid FSC® Certified ash legs are finished in a water-based, clear coat finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.