The Renfrew Series is an assortment of semi-modular seating components that can be arranged to create sofas, sectionals, or custom seating configurations in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any space. In the tradition of European modernism, Renfrew has ultra-clean lines, a deep, low-profile stance and delicate legs which give it a light, floating appearance. Loose back cushions lend variety to the silhouette and can be positioned individually to achieve the perfect lounging position. A durable, hardwood frame is crafted with FSC®-Certified wood to support responsible forest management. Premium feather fill in both the seat and back make this design the ideal balance of minimalist style and everyday comfort.
- The collection consists of eight unique configurations: a stand-alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a loft bi-sectional, a right or left-facing sectional, a right or left-facing XL sectional and a U-shaped sectional.
- Features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Reversible, back cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Bench seat cushion is high resiliency polyurethane foam padded on top with a sterilized feather and poly fill.
- Black powder-coated steel tubular legs.
- Light assembly required.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
- No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.