Because finding an attractive modern sofa bed should be easy. With sophisticated details including rounded cushions with knife-edge seams and solid ash legs, you d never know the Rialto was actually the world s dreamiest sofa bed. An innovative and durable steel mechanism easily unfolds to reveal a comfy, memory foam mattress while the integrated back and seat cushions are tucked out of view - making bedtime a cinch. During the day, feather and fiber wrapped foam back cushions deliver unrivaled comfort.
- Small-scale sofabed is perfect for condos, apartments and compact spaces.
- Recommended for occasional use only.
- Back and arms are removable, allowing it to fit through tight areas.
- Features knife edged French seams on all upholstered panels and cushions.
- Back cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- Seat cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- For a hassle-free transition from sofa to bed the seat and back cushions are integrated into the opened mattress system and do not require removal.
- A full size sheet set is recommended for the memory foam mattress. Mattress size is 55 x 75 .
- Mattress suspension system uses a reinforced steel frame with bent plywood slats and supportive straps for durability and comfort.
- Max weight for Sofabed system is: 550 lbs.
- Professional assembly required.
- Solid ash dowel legs.
- Felt pads on legs to prevent damage to floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.