The Atwood Bi-Sectional is a tailored design featuring a blind-tufted seat, back and arms, along with piping details which lend to a clean, sophisticated look. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout. Alternatively, the chaise can be easily separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Atwood Series , the Bi-Sectional matches perfectly with the Atwood Chair , Sofa and Lounge .
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron-wrapped to maintain shape.
- Solid wood base/legs are, Walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried, FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551) .
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Part of the, Atwood Series , the Bi-Sectional matches perfectly with the Atwood, Chair , Sofa and Lounge .
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer , to preview samples of, fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.