The Branch Shelving System blends mid-century style with modular components that give you an infinite number of elegant, open-storage options for home or office. The design features varying bookshelf configurations that can be transformed into a seamless workspace with the addition of a desk unit. Additional add-on units let you customize the size and layout of your shelving system to perfectly suit your space, and the shelves are height adjustable to suit any arrangement of decorative items or resources. Refined details, such as rounded edges on the shelves and uprights, soften Branch aesthetic and enhance its architectural style. Straightforward installation means you can spend more time perfecting your vision and display.
- Uprights are solid Ash.
- Powder-coated steel brackets.
- Shelves are height-adjustable.
- Solid wood bullnose edge detail on shelves and desk.
- Actual Depth of Desk shelf is 20".
- Actual depth of Shelf is 11".
- Components can be adjusted vertically in 2.5" increments.
- Max. weight per shelf/desk is 50lbs. Max weight per pay is 250lbs.
- Desk module is comprised of 2 shelves and 1 desk shelf.
- Suitable for residental or office spaces.
- Assembly required. All hardware and instructions provided.
- CARB Phase II, ANSI-BIFMA, and TSCA Title VI Compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.