The Mix Storage Box is a versatile accent piece designed to complement any Mix upholstery configuration. The box, French seam detail subtly softens the edges of the tightly upholstered component. The removable wood tray features a raised edge to securely hold books, drinks and smart devices. Below the tray is a compact storage area that allows clutter to be neatly tucked away. The Mix Storage Box can also be used as a standalone bench in entryways, bedrooms, office or commercial environments.
- Available in Vegan AppleSkin Leather, an innovative leather alternative that is developed with fiber remnants from the apple juicing process. Looks and feels like natural leather.
- Storage Box is designed to complement the Mix Series but can also be used as a standalone design.
- Features a compact storage space for blankets, pillows, toys, magazines and remotes.
- Raised tray edges are solid ash or walnut.
- For strength and stability, tray surface is a plywood core with real wood veneer.
- Solid ash is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Tray has an ergonomic groove on the front edge for easy removal.
- Includes concealed connectors to securely join it to other Mix Modular components.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a , Gus* Modern retailer , to preview samples of, fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.